Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sentimental Analysis environment

Hi,

I recently got a Power Bi Premium account and tried to use text analysis in Power Bi.
I noticed that the global admin account has to change the cardinality setting -> Workload -> Enable AI usage function.

I talked to my company IT, but they do not see the setting under Cardinality and I am stuck form there.

Does anyone know that the reason why my company cannot use the text analysis  ?

it is because the global account is not a premium account ? or is there other reasons that I cannot use the text analysis.

I need an advice on this as well as possible

Hi @sunjy0827 ,

Cognitive Services are supported for Premium capacity nodes EM2, A2, or P1 and above. Cognitive services are also available with a Premium Per User (PPU) license. A separate AI workload on the capacity is used to run Cognitive Services. Before using Cognitive Services in Power BI, the AI workload must be enabled in the capacity settings of the admin portal. You can turn on the AI workload in the workloads section and define the maximum amount of memory you would like this workload to consume. The recommended memory limit is 20%. Exceeding this limit causes the query to slow down.

I would like to know if the capacity admin has assigned premium capacity to your workspace after you have a Premiun account? If not, then the global admin will not be able to see those options.

Configure and manage capacities in Power BI Premium 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @sunjy0827 ,

Cognitive Services are supported for Premium capacity nodes EM2, A2, or P1 and above. Cognitive services are also available with a Premium Per User (PPU) license. A separate AI workload on the capacity is used to run Cognitive Services. Before using Cognitive Services in Power BI, the AI workload must be enabled in the capacity settings of the admin portal. You can turn on the AI workload in the workloads section and define the maximum amount of memory you would like this workload to consume. The recommended memory limit is 20%. Exceeding this limit causes the query to slow down.

I would like to know if the capacity admin has assigned premium capacity to your workspace after you have a Premiun account? If not, then the global admin will not be able to see those options.

Configure and manage capacities in Power BI Premium 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn