Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Selections in Page Filters should be retained when scrolling though a list

Using the PowerBI service, I have a Field deployed as a page filter that has a number of members (Example - Date fields).

I check a box to make a selection within the page filter. If I do not apply that filter selection right away, the selection I made disappears as I continue to scroll down the list and attempt to select multiple members of the field.

The functionality should operate so that multiple selections can be made in a page filter without needing to click Apply filter after each selection.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Please open the report in Edit mode in Power BI service, check if the Require Single Selection is turned on. If it is, please turn off it then test again. 

q4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Qiuyun,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I have ensured that "Requires single selection" is not checked when experiencing this behavior.  The issue still is persisting.

Steps to reproduce are as follows:
1. Open page filter and make selections of members like shown below (not using Apply filter selection).

2. Scroll further into list of members included in the field that is being used as a page filter.

3. Scroll to the top of the list of members of the field and selections are no longer present following the scroll.

Images included to demonstrate the behavior.

Regards,
ENPAnalyst

Page Filter 1.jpgPage Filter 2.jpgPage Filter 3.jpg