Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Selection of tooltip or bookmark is not usable when you have a long list

I have a large number of page tooltips & bookmarks (20+). When I am trying to select a specific bookmark or tooltip, for a visual in Power BI Desktop, it is impossible to select items that are at the bottom of the list. At the moment the only what of selecting them is to re-order them to the top of the list.

Comments
prateekraina
Memorable Member

Hi @eyoskan,

I am also experiencing the same. Current workaround would be to type Bookmark in the search bar of Format pane. It will help.

Prateek Raina

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @eyoskan,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue in Power BI desktop July version 2.60.5169.3201. Which Power BI desktop version do you run? How about the result if you update it to the same version as ours? 

q2.PNGq3.PNG

Also you can test with our test report to see if the issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

eyoskan
Frequent Visitor

Hi Qiuyun,

I am also using the same version

Version: 2.60.5169.3201 64-bit (July 2018) on windows 7

My Power BI Desktop is in maximize size.  The bookmark selection screen is truncated outside the application area, so I cannot see the options at the bottom of the list. The las item I can select is bookmark 26.  Below is the screenshot using your test report.

Bookmark.PNG

prateekraina
Memorable Member

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Same is the result in my Power BI Desktop also which has the same version as yours.
Here is the screenshot:

Capture.PNG

I was able to see the entire list by searching Bookmark in the seacrh box:

Capture1.PNG

Kindly raise a ticket for this issue.

Prateek Raina