Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Selection Pane drag and drop still not working

I continue to have problems re-ordering items in the selection pane.  I know this has been reported before but it is still not fixed.

When I grab something and drag it to a new spot and release, it drops it somewhere else randomly.  I try it again, and it drops it somewhere, and so on.  

want to move this

Ruthie09_0-1653410838134.png

drag it here

Ruthie09_1-1653410903924.png

it lands here

Ruthie09_2-1653410967862.png

try it again and it lands here

Ruthie09_3-1653411016513.png

On average, it take about 4 or 5 tries to get it where I need it.  Very frustrating and time consuming when trying to move multiple items.

Note, I cannot move it via and up down arrows because I am moving into a group (actually, in this case, a group within a group).

Please resolve.

Hi @Anonymous ,

This issue has been addressed and it will be available in the next desktop release.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous ,

We have submitted to internal 310100714 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue ., please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous ,

This issue has been addressed and it will be available in the next desktop release.

Best Regards,