Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Selected tooltip in Service broken?

Hi,

I'm using different tooltip in a report for detailed information about the graph. But since today 11-7-2018 (might be yesterday), some of the tooltip in the Service stopped appearing.  All of these tooltips have in been selected in the tooltip menu of the visual, the ones that have 'Auto' work just fine.

The problem issnt in the desktop version (June 2018). 

Hope this get fixxed soon because my reports kind of depend on them.

Comments
Mardin
Advocate IV

I have the same problem with the Custom Tooltips! Hope it gets fixed asap.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous@Mardin,

There is a known issue:

On reports where the author enabled the “Report Page Tooltips” preview feature and made changes to the “Tooltip” card in the property pane for the specific visual then Tooltip might not be displayed. The ability to toggle tooltips on or off introduced a bug for this specific case where tooltips may not show.

Is the issue on your side same as this know issue. If it is, please wait for the fix. The fix is planned on : 7/16 – West Europe , 7/17 – NCUS , 7/19 – Rest of the World except North Europe, 7/20 – North Europe.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Can you confirm that the fix is rolled out for West Europe? Because the issue is still in my reports.  So either the fix issn't working, or it is for a different problem. 

Kind regards,

Koen

Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem is fixxed. Thanks!