Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scrollbars disappear on Modeling Tab

After opening a PBI file, the first time I zoom in on the Model tab, the scroll bars disappear until I resize the model canvas.  I have to either adjust the size of the Properties bar of the Field bar to get the scroll bars back.   The view also starts off at a zoom level where nothing is distinguishable.  It should start out at 100% so I can read what the title is of each table and quickly scroll left / right to find my tables.  It would also be much better if the data sets loaded in 2 or more rows by default instead of a single row.

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @cbhoffm1 ,

I am not very clear about such a scenario, would you please post some screenshots?

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

cbhoffm1
Advocate I

3) After Zoom; After Adjusting Size of Properties panel - vertical scroll now available3) After Zoom; After Adjusting Size of Properties panel - vertical scroll now available2) After Zoom - No vertical scroll Allowed2) After Zoom - No vertical scroll Allowed1) Before Zoom1) Before Zoom

cbhoffm1
Advocate I

@v-yulgu-msft ,

I've attached screenshots above.  The steps I follow are to open the modeling page, hold ctrl + use the mouse wheel to zoom.  That gets me to screen shot 2.  I then have to resize the properties or fields panels in order to get the vertical scroll bar to work (screen shot 3)

music43
Advocate II

I too have this issue occationally. Always vanish after change to zoom level.

missing scrollbar.png