Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scroll bar missing arrows in Chrome(73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)) but not in IE 11

This only occurs when you embed the report via iframe in an external site using the embed option found in the Power BI site.

It works as intended when using the main app.powerbo.com site but I need it to work the same using the embedded report.

Any suggestions?

Chrome is fully updated.
Comments
ShaneDev

Is this just a chrome scroll bar thing where we have to deal with it?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ShaneDev,

It looks like the scroll bar is for scroll down/up the report page, right? 

I have test withe the same Chrome browser version 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) and the scroll bar is available for us to scroll down/up the report page. In your scenario, please check if the you are using the same mode (Actual Size) as in IE 11 browser. 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

ShaneDev

@v-qiuyu-msft  If you notice the concern isn't with the scrollbar availability, the concern is with the scrollbar missing the arrows at the top.

My picture of IE shows the same but it's scroll bar has arrows, then the picture of the chrome one shows the same but it's scroll bars does NOT have arrows. In your picture there are no arrows in that scrollbar.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ShaneDev

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 111373087. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ShaneDev , 

I got information below internally: 

"Appears to just be chrome's behavior in this case; the same is true for all scroll bars in powerbi"

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu