Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Script error when trying to login into Quickbooks

Hi,

I am getting an error when I try to get data from quickbooks online. It throughs me a script error and when I try to continue, it takes me to a blank login screen. I can't seem to fix it and it has been going on for ages

Kind Regards

Script Error.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @JJL1990

Please check if the machine meets the requirements listed here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-get-the-desktop#minimum-requirements

Please update your Power BI desktop to the latest version 2.69.5467.1751 then test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

KGuyton
Helper II

I am getting the same error.  My machine is far beyond recommended specs and I have the latest version of PBI installed.

@JJL1990 wrote:

Hi,

I am getting an error when I try to get data from quickbooks online. It throughs me a script error and when I try to continue, it takes me to a blank login screen. I can't seem to fix it and it has been going on for ages

Kind Regards

Script Error.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @KGuyton

I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

HMars3

Experiencing the same issue when trying to connect to my QuickBooks Online account. Would appreciate some knowledgable feedback here, if possible. I will attempt to make contact with MS through a support ticket as well.

JJL1990
Frequent Visitor

Hi @HMars3 ,

Download power Bi desktop from the power bi service and it should fix it this is what the PBI help desk told me to do. There seems to be a bug in the microsoft store version. However I tried this at work and it worked on Admin account and not my own account. Seems like it could also be permissions as well. This one I can't help you cause I haven't been able to work this out either

HMars3

Hi @JJL1990 ,

Thanks for the tip ... that worked! I uninstalled, then downloaded Power BI x64 from Power BI website. Connection to QBO was completed.

Many thanks, again.