Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scorecard goals text wrapping now disabled and other format issues

I opened a scorecard today and it appears that the "Name" column on my goals is no longer wrapping text by default.  I'm now required to scroll to the right to see my Owners, Status, Value, etc.  When I scroll over, I can no longer see which values and targets correspond to which goals, because the goals are off the screen.

There also appears to be an issue with the formatting of percentages (see below) where the percentage wraps beneath the value.
 Format issue.png

Please revert this to how it previously was (text wrapped so that all goals, target, values, etc. could be seen within the same viewing pane).  Any scorecards with goals longer than 30+ words will be affected, and it makes the UI nearly unusable for the end user.

Hi @WillTrickett @wicket250 @ThorbjørnM ,

Product group will make some changes to allow text wrapping and responsive layout. Deployment will take 4-6 weeks. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @WillTrickett ,

Issue has been reported internally(ICM 304365510). Will sync here once there is any update. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

ThorbjørnM

I experience the same issue - commenting here to stay "up to date" on a solution. 

wicket250
Advocate I

@v-cazheng-msft any updates on the progress of this resolution?

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @WillTrickett @wicket250 @ThorbjørnM ,

Product group will make some changes to allow text wrapping and responsive layout. Deployment will take 4-6 weeks. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,