Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scorecard Sharing to SharePoint

I've created a new Power BI Scorecard and have included it in a report using the Visualization pane. When I publish this report to SharePoint using the Power BI web part, the scorecard does not seem to appear on SharePoint. It remains blank even when other data has loaded.

Any fix for this?

Have submited this issue internal to comfirm(ICM: 310513247), would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test.

When I embeded a Power BI report in SharePoint, all visuals work in the report work fine.

vyingjl_0-1653529974106.png

About 'a new Power BI Scorecard' which has been included in a report using the visualization pane, was it a card visual, a KPI visual or a custom visual in the report? You can consider sharing more details about it and providing some screenshots.

Best Regards,

DuncanLemette
Regular Visitor

I selected the Scorecard visualization in Power BI Service, and connected to an existing scorecard I had created which displayed fine.

DuncanLemette_1-1653568773852.png

However, when I went to my SharePoint page which has my report linked as a web part, there was nothing displayed for the scorecard and it shows as a blank grey.

DuncanLemette_2-1653568859817.png

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Have submited this issue internal to comfirm(ICM: 310513247), would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about it.

Best Regards,

EliasNornes
Regular Visitor

Hi

I have a simular problem. Added a scorecard in a report. I want to share it on internet with embed code but just getting a message that something went wrong. Is it possible to share scorecards using Publish to web, or do you need lisence to wiew a scorecard ?  

DuncanLemette
Regular Visitor

Hi there - just following up to see if there has been progress on viewing the Scorecard visualization on a report that has been shared to SharePoint? I'm currently seeing the below screenshot when I add metrics as a list:

DuncanLemette_0-1663960358140.png

And the below screenshot when I add metrics as a visual:

DuncanLemette_1-1663960448262.png

Note these screenshots are of the report sitting on a SharePoint site. The visuals work when looking at the report in Power BI service.

Thanks,

Duncan