Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scheduled refresh with personal gateway problem

Hi, 

I use a personnal gateway to refresh automatically data on 3 reports, everything worked fine for the three reports et is still doing well today for two of them. However, one of the reports doesn't refresh anymore since 2 week and I got the following error message:

Un problème s'est produit La dernière tentative d'actualisation a échoué en raison d'une erreur de service interne. Il s'agit généralement d'un problème temporaire. Si vous réessayez plus tard et que vous voyez encore ce message, contactez le support. Réessayez plus tard ou contactez le support. Si vous contactez le support, fournissez ces informations.

URI du cluster: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net

ID d'activité: 9ea4e9fb-be5d-4fe7-9ec1-5dfa07bd8ec0

ID de demande: ad569502-26c6-4ea3-b488-a5a3cbffe21f

Heure: 2020-07-14 12:25:17Z

If I try to translate :

An error occured, the last refresh try failed because of an internal service error. It's usually a temporary problem. If you try later and you see this message again please contact the support, if you do it, please provide this informations :

URI du cluster: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net

ID d'activité: 9ea4e9fb-be5d-4fe7-9ec1-5dfa07bd8ec0

ID de demande: ad569502-26c6-4ea3-b488-a5a3cbffe21f

Heure: 2020-07-14 12:25:17Z

I would be glad if someone can help me with that.

Thanks in advance,

Cado

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Cado_one 

Take a look at Troubleshoot the gateway (personal mode) and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

Cado_one
Resolver III

Hi @v-chuncz-msft 

None of the problems depicted in the troobleshooting page corresponds to my issue and I couldn't create a support ticket because I'm not a pro user. So I spent a whole day reconnecting the file at the origin of the problem and putting back all the customizable columns on it. Refresh works fine again now 🙂

Have a good day