Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scheduled refresh stopped after one fail

Hi, 

Does somebody now the reason why scheduled refresh stopped working for 5 hours after one fail occured? The dataset is configured to refresh every 30 min.

Error message: Before the data import for "Late releases trend" finished, its data source timed out. Double-check whether that data source can process import queries, and if it can, try again.

Cluster URI:WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:a09dd239-1ed8-4931-beeb-c78d7c94fa0e
Request ID:f8675637-b12d-4c90-881a-307d26b528d6
Time:2018-12-16 16:30:28Z

Thanks,

Oskari

2018-12-17 08_52_15-Power BI.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @OskariNi,

I have sent a email to consult this internally, will update to you if I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @OskariNi,

It looks like the dataset resides in a premium capacity, right? 

The issue could happen because the capacity is overloaded. Please use the Premium Capacity App to check that: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-admin-premium-monitor-capacity

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

OskariNi
Helper I

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

The Premium capacity App doesnt work for some reason. Also the scheduled refresh is frozen. It doesnt even try to refresh now (should refresh every 30min). I havent received any failure emails either. 

Added some pictures to clarify the issue. 

Oskari

2018-12-22 17_10_39-Saapuneet - Oskari.Nihtila@finnair.com - Outlook.png2018-12-22 17_11_40-Power BI.png2018-12-22 17_11_54-Power BI.png

OskariNi
Helper I

@v-qiuyu-msft the refresh now option doesnt work either. Nothing happens when a click the button.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @OskariNi,

Please create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu