Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scheduled Refresh not working

I have a number of reports on the workspace and noticed today that none of the scheduled refreshes kicked in. It refreshed fine with manual push but scheduled ones still don't start.

Comments
jasiekkal
Advocate I

@megmation  Funny you mention that. looks like they display different message depending on the region you're in. I see this:

"Power BI users in North Europe may experience intermittent scheduled refresh issues resulting in an "established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond" error. As an immediate workaround, customers can perform a manual refresh or retry. Engineers have found the root cause of the issue and are applying mitigations to minimize the impact. The long term fix has been identified, however, due to the end of year deployment schedule, the deployment of the fix will take place in January."

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Regarding the issue that schedule refresh doesn't kick off, please monitor the schedule time to see if the same issue occurs today. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

jasiekkal
Advocate I

It looks like it is ok now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

a lot of mine are failing (36 hours now), ever since the matainence window for Australia South East. Its impacting hundreds of users my end 😞