Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Scheduled Refresh not working

I have a number of reports on the workspace and noticed today that none of the scheduled refreshes kicked in. It refreshed fine with manual push but scheduled ones still don't start.

Comments
amay15
Frequent Visitor

Yes. We are also facing same issue.  Location - India

jc03701
Regular Visitor

Same here in Georgia, USA.  No failures, just never ran.  Very strange.

jasiekkal
Advocate I

Another thing I noticed, is that my next scheduled refresh is the one that failed this morning.

smbhakta
Regular Visitor

Same issue, North America

amay15
Frequent Visitor

Now it is working good. May be this is resolved. Location India.

awright19
Frequent Visitor

My scheduled refreshes didn't start either. I've been able to manually refresh 1 but the other is telling me the gateway isn't available...which doesn't make sense since 3 other datasets using the gateway have been refreshed in the last hour.

Eloc
Regular Visitor

Same here in TN. Scheduled refreshes not taking happening....Again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same in Indianapolis, IN

megmation
Regular Visitor

Issues with scheduled refreshes getting delayed by hours or failing altogether claiming gateway is not available (when it's fine and working with other reports) + manual refresh button not consistently working are all happening here in Minneapolis, MN.

One thing to know is that I did find that Microsoft has an Awareness item listed under support.powerbi.com:  "Power BI Users in the North Central US region may experience issues with scheduled refresh not being run. As a workaround manual refresh can be performed on affected models. Engineers have found the issue with the scheduler and are working to quickly mitigate the issue, an update will be provided soon."

ju_jacobowiski
Frequent Visitor

Same in Brazil!