Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scheduled Refresh Not Starting + Refresh On Demand not responding

Hi all,

Yesterday we experienced the issue of inability to load reports, and today the majority of our scheduled report refresh jobs have not started, and are unresponsive when prompting a refresh on demand.

Have anyone else had the same issues lately?

Our location is North Europe, and I assume that this might be a problem for others in the region. Meanwhile, Microsoft claims that the service status is "Good" with "No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly". An actual update on ongoing issues and what is done to resolve them would be highly appreciated.

Comments
henrikj
Advocate II

We also have this problem. Reports on the North Europe tenant.

jmoreyproadata

Same issue for us as well. Many reports are not refreshing at scheduled time as well as doing in manual refresh.  

It's the North Europe having multiple issues since yesterday.

Services status page shows all green.

teemutee
Frequent Visitor

Same problem with West Europe, manual refresh from PowerBi portal doesn't work

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here...

My datasets doesn't refresh at all.

Any workaround??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same in the UK, North Europe servers.

This is happening way too often and Power BI is losing my trust.

Nishantjain
Continued Contributor

Same here in the UK for North Europe servers. on Demand refreshes not working on some datasets but works on others. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, from my tests, fresh publishes/apps work but any sort of replacing will cause this endless loop.

You can pull an app down and then republish (and this seems to be the same for reports, delete datasets and publish and it works) BUT this will change the IDs for the reports/Apps so if you're using them, sigh.

Also...it requires you to republish an app which means users have to install it again or you have to send the link out again and you have to do the entire set up again.

KDIXN
Advocate I

@ power BI support team , pls respond

afdomgon

Hi, same issues in Western Europe. Have you opened tickets to Microsoft? Did you receive any answer? We are not available to provide service to our clients at this point. 

Gareth

In UK: some scheduled/manual dataset refreshes working, some not. Frustrating!