Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Scheduled Refresh Not Starting + Refresh On Demand not responding

Hi all,

Yesterday we experienced the issue of inability to load reports, and today the majority of our scheduled report refresh jobs have not started, and are unresponsive when prompting a refresh on demand.

Have anyone else had the same issues lately?

Our location is North Europe, and I assume that this might be a problem for others in the region. Meanwhile, Microsoft claims that the service status is "Good" with "No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly". An actual update on ongoing issues and what is done to resolve them would be highly appreciated.

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also North Europe here and all of our Workbooks en Power BI Dashboards haven't been refreshed since yesterday, alle schedules for today have not run so far and the next run date is a date/time in the past.

Any status update would be appreciated

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Power BI datasets won't refresh currently at all!

Yesterday it was still working OK.... (just banged my head for 3 hours trying to get on top of the issue before noticing this thread 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem here!

PowerAndy
Regular Visitor

Same here in Switzerland. But we know that problem coming only with custom visuals.

pkoletsi_bi
Regular Visitor

Same problem here in Greece! Scheduled refresh, publish of changes on existing reports, manually refresh, ALL fail. Do sth plz...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exacty the same issue here in the UK. 

This happened two months ago when there was an update. 

ncbshiva
Advocate V

Same issue here in Netherlands , some of my Datasets and Dataflows did not refresh which was scheduled for morning 6.00 AM.

Merrin
Regular Visitor

Same issue here (London). Dataset settings say the next refresh is scheduled for Wed May 22 at 6am (it's now 9:30am). I can manually refresh the report through Power BI Desktop but then am unable to publish the refreshed report to the web. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

Experiencing the same issue for more than 300 datasets.

*Still seeing the next refresh time as a previous date.

Untitled.png

Bacon4life
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Same here, and same as above - next refresh is still showing time that passed already.

Local report also can't be published.

Looks like a major issue.