Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Sankey diagram does not allow node customization (bug)

Hi all,

For the past few weeks, the Sankey diagram tool has not showed the option for node editing (color changing etc). Previously, it worked fine. Currently there are options for editing the links, but the node drop-down does not even appear in the editor. Not sure why this is, and perhaps it is a bug since it was working fine last month (the nodes option used to be right below the links one).

hemery_0-1665569325752.png

@support  @microsoft

Hi @hemery ,

This is my testing, I download the sample pbix file in power bi desktop and it still has "node" option. As the following you can see:

vmengzhumsft_0-1665630359131.png

Are you encounter this issue in power bi desktop? What's your version? Except your current visual, if you create a new Sankey visual in another report page or even a new file, is there also no "node" option?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @hemery ,

This is my testing, I download the sample pbix file in power bi desktop and it still has "node" option. As the following you can see:

vmengzhumsft_0-1665630359131.png

Are you encounter this issue in power bi desktop? What's your version? Except your current visual, if you create a new Sankey visual in another report page or even a new file, is there also no "node" option?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

nicholasbowater

This is also an issue for me. The node format option does not appear on any existing or new Sankey chart visual.

nicholasbowater

I think I might have resolved this. You need to make sure to add the field you use as Source to Source Labels, then the Node edit option will appear.