Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rows not viewable in a table

Sometimes, while scrolling in a table (not a small table), after having passed several rows, if I click on one of them, this row and the following ones become invisible. If i scroll down (or up) and back again to the same line, all the lines reappear (tested on several computers). Could this have something to do with last week's table update?

El1se_0-1655219579895.png

This issue got resolved in the July 2022 release.

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @El1se,

Sorry, I can’t reproduce your issue. Is this issue taking place in Power BI Desktop or Power BI service? Could you please let know the version of the product you are using? If it is convenient for you, could you please provide the reproduce steps or a download link of a sample pbix file that contains this issue? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

El1se
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft and thank you for your investigation.

This issue takes place in Power BI Service.

I reproduced the problem but I can't attach the pbix because it's too big. The issue occurs when :

- the data volume is large (but it always has been and it worked fine before)

- the table is filtered by a custom visual (see on the screenshot)

- I click to select one row of the table

Capture.PNG

texmexdragon2
Helper V

YES!   I am getting this exact same issue.   I tried reporting this in another Power Bi forum and the moderator did not believe me.   It's a hard issue to capture because as soon as you interact with the table, the rows come back again.   It happens both in the desktop and the service.  

texmexdragon2
Helper V

@v-cazheng-msft   Can you please confirm this is being investigated?   It is happening on all of my reports since the June update.   To replicate you should create a table of data, maybe 5000 rows, with 10 columns.   Have a few other visuals on the page as well.    This is definitely related to the June update, and in particular, probably the "rendering" changes they mention.   

hokeson
Employee

Hi @texmexdragon2, are you also using the customTimeFilter v2 visual? can you please share an example file? 

texmexdragon2
Helper V

No I am not using any custom visuals at all.  

hokeson
Employee

the issue got resolved in the July 2022 release.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

This issue got resolved in the July 2022 release.