Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Row padding on tables changes after publishing

The row padding on my tables changes once i publish the report, making the online report look messy and misaligned, while the desktop report looks as intended. I have changed browesers, I have updated browsers, updated powerBI and also went back a few versions but the issue persists. For some users it will be fine, but I cant make it look fine on my machine. I need a fix asap. 

Thank you. 

Hi @romangorbanjov ,

May I know how you set the Page view of the this report page? Did you make any settings for the format of this Table visual in Format Pane?

vcazhengmsft_0-1647394833305.png

Could you please show me the screenshots containing your issue to make it more clear? If it is convenient, could you please provide a sample pbix file that contains your problem so I can download it and do investigation on it? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @romangorbanjov ,

May I know how you set the Page view of the this report page? Did you make any settings for the format of this Table visual in Format Pane?

vcazhengmsft_0-1647394833305.png

Could you please show me the screenshots containing your issue to make it more clear? If it is convenient, could you please provide a sample pbix file that contains your problem so I can download it and do investigation on it? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

denpries
Resolver I

@romangorbanjov @v-cazheng-msft  i have exactly the same issue. I am aligning buttons on top of a table that has a certain high row padding (9)

On the desktop version i need to compensate for when it is published.

denpries_0-1657573154641.png

on desktop i need to make it misaligned so that it looks good on service

denpries_1-1657573217420.png