Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Row Level Security

Row Level Secutiry Issue

Hi everyone,

I have one issue under Row Level Security and do not how to sort. I published the report to Power BI service. One of team member she can see other tabs apart from one. I am not sure why...she got permission to see all tabs under Row Level Security and just last month she could see all tabs all right and I did not change anything under row level Security.

I checked to view as her role and I still can see all tabs as usual. But from her computer and her account, she still can't see one tab. it shows something like: "You need to contact the owener of the report to display this..." Any one faces this issue before? Hope to get solution from you guys. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Eric

Hi @Hoangmb2301,

Not very about what the tabs are. Are they visuals on the report page or something else?

May I know what kind of role is this user in the report workspace?  You mean you have add this user to all the RLS roles of the report dataset?

If clear the cookie or cache from this user’s browser and try again, will this issue happen?

According to the official document, users may get error message if they belong to multiple RLS roles and at least one of the roles relies on a limited relationship. Here is the official document and workaround: Issue: Multiple roles and limited relationships. You may troubleshoot with it as well.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Hoangmb2301,

Not very about what the tabs are. Are they visuals on the report page or something else?

May I know what kind of role is this user in the report workspace?  You mean you have add this user to all the RLS roles of the report dataset?

If clear the cookie or cache from this user’s browser and try again, will this issue happen?

According to the official document, users may get error message if they belong to multiple RLS roles and at least one of the roles relies on a limited relationship. Here is the official document and workaround: Issue: Multiple roles and limited relationships. You may troubleshoot with it as well.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun