Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Right click menu is not pop up for drill through

Hi,

We have a report with drill through enabled from matrix cells : https://msit.powerbi.com/groups/6ffc50ad-e19a-4e3d-ad2d-488ffefedfec/reports/045b7ec5-c7c8-47ae-bba8...  . It is working fine until this morning. The right click menu is not pop up any more. Failed on both edge and chrome. The report is working fine on local desktop. Also tried to republish the report still has the same issue. Please help to check what could be wrong.

Thanks,
-Yan

Comments
Shanej
Employee

Drill through is working for my workspace now. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This Issue still remains here in UK. Customers are getting impatient ☹️

zelroberic
Frequent Visitor

Mine is still not working.

If a fix has been implemented, is there anything we might need to do to get it working again. Or is it not really a complete fix yet?

thanks,

Rob

adminAtrias

We have the same issue. Throughout our whole organization, this functionality is used a lot. A solution would be welcom. 

I do see a workaround by clicking "..." --> Edit --> Explore and turn the drillthrough on --> save...but then the drill can be used maximum once, and goes away again immediately. 

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

@v-chuncz-msft  Things have been fixed.  Whew and thanks.  Looks like the context menu is now also restricted to the correct items...meaning if I've turned off drill up and down etc., they no longer show on the menu.  That's great as well.  Tom

Aggie57
Regular Visitor

Yes, working for us now 🙂

raj2000
Regular Visitor

Can confim that it is working for me too.  Thanks for looking into this and getting it fixed.👏

PVu
Frequent Visitor

Hi

I do not see it work in Power BI Desktop. Does anyone have same issue? 

Thanks

Aggie57
Regular Visitor

Works OK for me in Desktop.  I'm on 2.79.5774.0, installed April 5th.  

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

@PVu This thread is NOT about right clicks on Desktop, this thread is about right clicks that WORK on Desktop but not in Power BI service.  As far as I know there never has been a problem on desktop.  I'm guessing you've not set up the drillthrough properly.