Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Right-Click on Matrix Visual unresponsive

Our users noticed today that right-clicking on the matrix visual is no longer working. I have tested today and can confirm right-clicking on the matrix visual is unresponsive on Edge and Google Chrome. About 10 of our users are experiencing the same issue and we use drill-throughs heavily in our reports.

I have tool-tips and the visual header turned on and this feature was working up until today. 

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@CRamirez 

I can use the drillthrough feature by context menu. Try to clear cache and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

CRamirez
Advocate II

@v-chuncz-msft 

The issue I'm having is that the context menu does not appear for the matrix visual. All other visual types seem to be working as expected. I will open a support ticket.

Thank you,

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

We are having the same problem and it's been pretty widely reported on this forum since the last update.

ReneeQ
Regular Visitor

We are experiencing the same issue. Is there any update so far? 

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

@v-chuncz-msft  Things have been fixed.  Whew and thanks.  Looks like the context menu is now also restricted to the correct items...meaning if I've turned off drill up and down etc., they no longer show on the menu.  That's great as well.  Tom