Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Right-Click Drill through not working in published report

I've noticed that the right-click drill-through is no longer working in published reports.     The menu doesn't appear on right-click.      It was working fine last week I believe

It works as expected in Desktop and also PBIS

Many of our users rely on the drill-though functionality to view line level detail

Hopefully it can be corrected soon

Thanks

Ryan

Comments
RyanBentham
Kudo Commander

[update]

My issue relates to Google Chrome only.    The drill-through is working fine with Internet Explorer/Edge

JorgeR
Regular Visitor

I'm on a MacBook, and neither Safari nor Chrome is working!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @RyanBentham@JorgeR,

Did the issue happen to Power BI service reports or publish to web reports? 

I tested today, the Drill through is available when we right click on like in Power BI desktop. Please test again in your environment. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

RyanBentham
Kudo Commander

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

It was just an issue with publish to web reports.   It appeared to work ok in Internet Explorer and Edge but not with Chrome or Safari

RyanBentham
Kudo Commander

......just following up

All seem to be working now.     Do you know if something was done over the weekend?    Either way,  it wlooks like the issue has been resolved.  I will continue to monitor though

Thanks

Ryan

AdamWidi
Frequent Visitor

I am seeing the same issue on the table visual.  Right-clicking does not show the context menu when we first come to the report.  If we click "Refresh" at the top of the report, the context menu will then show as expected and we can drill-through to another report page.  Issue exists in Chrome, IE, and Edge.