Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

'Reset to default' button doesn't work if you have been working in full screen mode

It works correctly if you are using filters within the regular Power BI service window......the "Reset to default" button will light up once you make some changes. Clicking it will return everything to normal. 

However if you are using working in full screen mode and make some changes to filters and then return to the normal view, the "Reset to default" button is not lit up and you have to manually go and clear each of the filters.

Can you please enable the reset to default button to work after exiting full screen mode.  Optionally can you please add it to full screen mode so that users don't need to exit to do it.

Thanks

Regards, David.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 69395792. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, thank you

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

PG team already created a bug to track this issue. Will update here once I get any new information. 

Best Regards.,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this issue?

nsmithsd
Frequent Visitor

I had a user report this issue today. Do we know when this bug will be fixed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, this button should work even for clicking the bars. When we click any bar charts and does it filter other visual but if need to reset, clicking this Reset to default does not work in this case.  We have to click outside the bar and its confusing. Why dont they make it work in this case as well?