Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Reports stuck on loading / almost done

This has been happening a lot on our service and we do not know why. A lot of our reports are stuck on loading/almost done. We are using powerbi premium service, how do we resolve this?

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi, @jlinhenley 

According to my test, I can open all the reports in the Power BI service normally at current. But I met with the problem that all the reports stuck on the “Almost done” page before, then it becomes normal to be opened after a while. Therefore, I assume it is a temporary issue. I suggest you to sign out of your account and clear the cache of the browser then sign in again or change a browser to check if the reports can be normally opened.

Some similar cases:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/The-report-takes-a-lot-of-time-to-be-loaded/m-p/866383

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/User-stuck-on-loading-screen/m-p/1225399

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

itsme007
Frequent Visitor

I am now getting this error every day, my reports work fine in PowerBi desktop and take around 1 minute to refresh, but once published and people try to access them online they give the dreaded “Almost Done” loop.

I have tried the method of signing out, clearing browser cache and closing browser then reloading but this makes no difference.

Does anyone have any other ideas / solutions?

jlinhenley
Frequent Visitor

@v-robertq-msft it might be temporary but it is happening every day and often. Can someone please take a look at this issue? 

iaheck

I have this same issue just after 3-4 minutes the dataset of the report starts refreshing. The issue it's just with that dataset and all reports that use it. Any ideas on how to solve it?