Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Reports not refreshing

Hi,

On our PROD Power BI service we have a situation when almost all the reports have failed. The two which are not failed are still "In progress" (checked in Settings/datasets, because no "in progress" icon visible in the main view of the workspace).

If I run the next report (even only one) it fails after some time with message "The operation was throttled by Power BI Premium because there were too many datasets being processed concurrently. Please try again later.". Even when there 3-4 datasets, which situation was before and they were refreshing more or less correctly, but now they fail every time I run them.

The problem is for the Premium Capacity. The reports on the normal capacity refreshed correctly.

Could anyone help me with this, please? This is Urgent, because it is for our PROD server.

Is there a way to kill the refreshes which are in progress?

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
Arkadiusz Stasiak

Comments
arkstasi
Regular Visitor

As the additional information we saw that at least 2 refreshes of the datasets were hung. Also the other refreshes were at some point running in parallel, which is strange, because they were finishing one by one normally for the last several months (at least). But today they haven't.

And we use the PowerBI Embedded.

Was there any issue with the PowerBI service today?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @arkstasi

Please create a support ticket to get dedicated help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu