Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Reports are not working in the service

For the last 30 minutes it has not been possible to show reports in the service. They are just loading and never finishes. I have tried with reports from different sources, so the problem is in the Power BI Service. 

Can someone fix this ASAP? I'm based in northern europe.

Comments
maartennoppe

Same for western europe!

Amp_BI
Regular Visitor

We have the same problem. (Also in northern Europe)

Found that the same issue happened on Wednesday in Australia/New Zeeland: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Power-BI-Service-is-down/idc-p/305762#M17885

ArjenKreuk
Same here for Northern Europe. Have had multiple issues last week with dashboards loading slow and general connectivity errors. Does anyone else experience the same type of issues?
Seddryck
MVP

Same issue in Western-europe and officialy nothing is broken (Health Status of Power BI is green excepted an advisory not related to this).

tadawID
Frequent Visitor

The same issue in my organization (North Europe tenant)! 'Almost there' when trying to enter the Report on Power BI Service, then crashing and throwing 500 Error! Please resolve!

jame5_blonde
Frequent Visitor

We have the same problem, all dashboards are just loading, Northern Europe

Mackie-Meridian

Not working for me either! - Very annoying!!!

Panettone

Same here in Switzerland. It is generating a lot of disconfort.

Please inevestigate ASAP

Activity ID2a55112e-2e94-4333-a148-59ae31e00fdd
Request IDbcc76a96-93a9-4178-4ce0-93e2bee63bc7
Correlation IDaef0c7e5-620d-d139-d71e-0c74738a8161
Status code500
TimeFri Nov 17 2017 15:08:10 GMT+0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)
Version13.0.3154.166
udhaiya
Regular Visitor

Same issue with my organisation too . I havent deployed any reports today into Power Bi & the one working since morning stopped working from noon.

Please let me know the cause of the issue, is there something I could do from my end to fix?

Status code 500

Cluster Url  https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here... 😞