Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Reports are not loading

Publised Reports not loading at all - only blank pages.

Would be lovely if Microsoft would update the service status if this is a widespread issue. I am being run down by colleagues now.

Thanks

Comments
indkumar
Advocate IV

Still not working

danneelss
Regular Visitor

Same issue here (Belgium), not able to open workspace or even log in now

tsapat
Advocate I

Greece down again, worked for about 20 minutes then regressed. That's something like 6 hours of downtime...unacceptable.

ansa_naz
Continued Contributor

still nothing in Manchester, UK. I can log in but no workspaces, never mind reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anybody get an update about when these problems will be fixed?

ansa_naz
Continued Contributor

Ive just received this from MS:

Many thanks for reaching out to Microsoft support team, the issue you are experiencing is due to an unexpected defect surfaced on our end  which caused service outage in powerbi   System. We regret the inconvenience caused. We have posted communications @ https://support.powerbi.com  to keep all our customers appraised of the current situation. Our product team is actively working on the fix. We will reach out to you to confirm resolution once the issue is fixed.​

Our sincere apology for the delay and inconvenience caused by this outage.​

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same applies to Norway. Any information on How long this takes to fix the problem? Thanks, Ramesh
rsherlock
Frequent Visitor

Can we please get some sort of estimated fix time, we have a business to run.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just had the following repsonse from Microsoft:

Dear James

Many thanks for reaching out to Microsoft support team, the issue you are experiencing is due to an unexpected defect surfaced on our end  which caused service outage in powerbi   System. We regret the inconvenience caused. We have posted communications @ https://support.powerbi.com  to keep all our customers appraised of the current situation. Our product team is actively working on the fix. We will reach out to you to confirm resolution once the issue is fixed.​

Our sincere apology for the delay and inconvenience caused by this outage.​

Selimir
Regular Visitor

Hello guys,

I'm in France, and it seems to be back to "normal" here.

I cross my fingers for it to stay stable