Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report visualisation issue in Internet Explorer

Hi!

I have a problem with PowerBI report visualisation in different browsers (Using iframe link at Sharepoint). Using Chrome browser, report is working correctly (expecting very slow data loading), but opening the same report in Internet Explorer, report doesn't display correct data and doesn't display Hierrarchy slicer. (It displays all data, not only filtered) Also not one filter or map is working at all (no reaction on click on the report)Mapissue0.PNGMapissue1.PNG

One more problem is data loading on the map, which is published to the web page. It is necessary to wait for a long time if I want to see all displayed data. Sometimes, a part of data not displaying at all and after web page refresh, the report became as a blank white page.

After web page with report was openedAfter web page with report was openedAfter 5 minutes data is still loading...After 5 minutes data is still loading...After web page refresh a part of data is missingAfter web page refresh a part of data is missing

The same problem is on all PC I have tested. 

Any ideas?

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @AndrewL,

It worked fine in my test. Please check these things below.

1. What's the version of Internet Explorer? Only IE 11 is supported.

2. Please clear the history and cache of the IE browser.

Best Regards,

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

AndrewL
Regular Visitor

1. The version of the IE is: 11.192.16299.0

2. There are no changes after clearing the cache of the IE browser. After clearing the chache, it became slower... and in the Sharepoint I still can't do anything with the report.

AndrewL
Regular Visitor

Also, from today, I have the same problem at Chrome browser too...

Mapissue6.PNG

AndrewL
Regular Visitor

I expect i have found one of the issues. In my reports I have been used Smart filter by OKViz and HierarchySlicer which are not standart visualisations. After I have changed HirerachySlicer to the Slicer (Microsoft standart visualisation), In IE it started to dispay this window. Unfortunatelly others filters are not working at all in IE browser. See the picture below. I hope this issue will be fixed, because this filters are very important in my reports. Mapissue7.PNG

AndrewL
Regular Visitor

I saw a lot of tickets about similar problem since year 2017, but unfortunatelly there were no answers how to fix this problem. 

AndrewL
Regular Visitor

Is any idea how to solve the problem?

AndrewL
Regular Visitor

Still no one idea how to solve the problem???

Maybe there is necessary an additional information???

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue, on the card visual it isn't displaying in an embeded iframe. Any help?