Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Report tile themes can't be carried to dashboards

What exists now:-

Screen1.png 

What i got in Power BI documentation:-
 Screen2.png
    ref url : 

"Tile Theming" option is missing in our environment which is currently in need for one of our requirement.

Please assist me on this issue 
Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@santoskumar

I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team to see if it is a doc bug or a user error: CRI 31576603

I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also seeing this issue in my Power BI service. Any update on the ticket? I've tried multiple browsers but the "Keep durrent theme" or "Use destination theme" are missing.

Losing our tile themes from Reports to Dashboard is hurting the quality of our user's Dashboard experience.

Thanks!

sfjohnson67

@v-haibl-msft

can you provide contact information for PowerBI support team? I work with Russ and need a contact I can work with to see this issue through to resolution.

Steve J

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got the same problem with Card visual. I set "red" color to get users' attention for the overdue actions. But when I pin to a dashboard, it shows in "green"! 

Could I get update when this problem is fixed please? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am having the same issue as reported above for all visuals. Has there been any update on this ticket?

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

As of June 18, 2019, this is still unresolved! I am having the same issue!

rajendraongole1
Post Prodigy

Hi

is this issue resolved?