Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report shows blank after saved but the measures that added were saved

Hi All, I added some measures in my report last night EDT 8/11, and saved it. However this morning when I open my report, all pages are gone and only shows one blank page 1. However my calcualted measures that added last night were saved succesfully in tables. 

Please refer to the screenshot. 

My report name is WeeklyHistoricalDashboard, The last time I saved was on 8/11/2020 10:59pm EDT timezone. the file size is 11816kb. It should have at least 5 pages in the report with designed visualization.

Now you can see, it only shows page 1, a blank canvas with nothing. I have worked on this report for more than 1 week. Really hope there is a way to get it back. I checked my recovery file, it shows the same blank page.blank.PNG

hasvalue.PNGsize.PNG111.PNG

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I did not mention that the second picture showing measures(week 1, week 2 etc), thoese measures were the ones I added last night. It saved there. but all my pages are gone. 

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

It's weird, please check if power bi desktop has been updated to the latest version. If this issue persists, I would suggest you create a support ticket here.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao