Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Report published to app.powerbi.com should not be included in application as default

When I publish a report to app.powerbi.com, it is automatically included in report application. If at that moment somebody else is updating the application, this new report is included there. Or if you yourself don't remember to go and change the setting after publishing. Usually a new report needs to be reviewed/tested first before including it to the application so the default option should be excluded instead of included.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MiraNi ,

From your description, when you publish the report to Power BI service, you would like the "Include in app" option to be turned off, right? 

Based on my research, by default the "Include in app" option is turned on after the report publishing to Power BI service. And currently there is no setting for us to change this behavior. You need to turn off this option after publishing the report manually. 

For your requirement, you can submit a idea here: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

MiraNi
Advocate III

I know, this is the expected behaviour at the moment and I was supposed to create an idea, not an issue. So yes, I will create an idea about this.