Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report page tooltips not working in web?

Any idea why the tooltip feature stopped working on the web??? In my desktop it works perfectly fine but once I publish it to the service, it doesn't pop up?

I have followed all the instructions (and I do think there are too many clicks to enable such a simple feature but this is a different story) and this is not the first time to design tooltips for me. it used to work in the past!!!

NH

Comments
dugome
Regular Visitor

Hi Nhol
I was facing exacty the same issues but it seems to be solved right now. Try again, should work.

Thanks,

Duarte

bangbang
Regular Visitor

My organization has the same issue now to multiple reports on all browsers. (IE, Edge and Chrome.)

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

This is a know issue. You can try the workaround: 

The “Tooltip” toggle needs to be turned on for the affected visuals. Users can do this if they have Edit access in the service. Otherwise, the report author will need to turn on the toggle “Tooltip” in PBI Desktop and then publish the updated report.

Fix is planned on: 7/16 – West Europe , 7/17 – NCUS , 7/19 – Rest of the World except North Europe, 7/20 – North Europe

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted