Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report on PowerBI service not loading

I do have a number of reports at the powerbi service that is based on import of data into the service. The data was updated according to schedule but when running the report, then nothing happens. It stops loading and shows a screen saying "Almost done".

I do also have reports running on directs query mode and they work fine.

Comments
SFeldmann
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft full service is back.

All reports and dashboards are rendering as expected.

Thanks.

rejishvarghese

Yes all working now. I expected better communication and ETA from Microsoft as it was a big impact to many clients across worldwide.

alexsenso
Regular Visitor

think its broke again

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

• Activity ID1627d33d-8422-447d-ae48-129487e72054
  • Request ID8fbea37f-1c30-c06f-6860-150ea9f9da6c
  • Correlation ID5c876500-f170-8ad1-0a3c-49cd183fffd2
  • TimeWed Jan 08 2020 09:13:13 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)
  • Service version13.0.11747.315
  • Client version1912.2.031
  • Cluster URIhttps://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/
harmve
Regular Visitor

This issue has been resolved for us too now but it has been the 3rd outage in the past 48 days  which seem to have affected all Northern Europe tenants. This resulted in about 27 hours of downtime for our Power BI reports which is nearly 2.5% of the total time ... this is a far cry from the promised 99.9% availability (and that is excluding a major issue which affected our reports partly but which took more than a week to get resolved). I don't think this is acceptable and Microsoft should address this. 

Therefore I have created a 'new idea' to request a reliable and resilient Power BI service. Please vote for it! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue is still present for us in Germany and breaking all possible SLAs. We are using Power BI Embedded for integrating the reports in our App, which is one of the most expensive services in Azure, but that doesn't help, if the basic Power BI Service doesn't perform or work at all.

PowerBI_issue.PNG

maazh
Regular Visitor

Hello, I am getting this error message when trying to open PowerBI

Something went wrong.
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS
An unknown error occurred. If you continue to see this error, please provide the following information when requesting support.
Date and Time: 2020-01-22 13:33:48Z
ActivityId: 670a4209-2d87-403b-8939-2c7cb7e29852
dom99
Advocate V

there is a notification on the power bi support site