Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report not showing content when embedding to a sharepoint online page

I'm not sure if it has to do with the sharing and collaboration updates that affects the Free version vs Pro. For some reason I'm trying to publish a report to a sharepoint online site so other members can see it. However when I embed the code on the page, there is no preview. It only appears gray as shown below.

nothing.PNG

Yesterday I know there were some service degradation that when it was fixed, I was able to see the report, however I see that this issue reappeared again today. Should I contact support or wait or is there something else?

Thanks in advanced

Comments
GordonMc
Regular Visitor
Exact same issue here. Started on Tuesday. Workarounds - 1) Expanding the report to full screen mode 2) Chrome browser. Hope this one gets resolved soon.
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Daemetius @GordonMc

Same issue has been mentioned in this thread, and it has been reported internally to Power BI Team: CRI 38846917

Please also check that if your IE document mode is 10 as below. If yes, please change it to 11 to see the result.

Issue with PowerBI and SharePoint Embed (online)_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted