Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Report not loading after jumping to another page in the report (drill through or bookmark)

Hello,

My company is fairly new to Power BI and we are at a point now where we have a few reports that are ready to be published company wide. We just set up our premium license and created an App to bundle our reports together and push them out to users. However, when testing how the reports function within the App, we found a bug. Whenever we drill through from a visual to another page in the same report or click on a button that takes us to bookmark in the same report, and then try to click on another page within the same report, the loading animation appears and runs forever. It's not until I click on a page in a different report, where the report loads properly again.

Anthony

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @anthonyloh

I tested on my side but not able to reproduce the issue. Please test again, if the issue still occurs, please create a support ticket to get dedicated help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu