Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report filter pane background turns grey after publishing

Hi,

The filter pane background has turned grey in all the published reports.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I got information that:

"There was a recent change we made in filter pane where if settings for filter pane is undefined, it will default to settings at a higher level like canvas/page etc.., So, what is happening here is that we picked up transparency settings from the page settings. Based on feedback we are fixing it such that we don't pick any default settings from options other than the filter pane . To unblock until the fix is rolled out, the customers can mitigate it by setting the transparency to 0% in the service."

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft well then, there is a problem with the quick fix because i have already transparency to 0% . What should i do then?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting the transparency to 0% resolved the issue for me, not ideal but works until the formatting is changed to not inherit the page background. 

@Anonymous  did you change the filter pane background transparency, or the page background transparency? I set the page background transparency to resolve the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  i have both filter pane and page background set to 0

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The fix will be deployed to all PROD on 7/27/2019. Desktop will have a July QFE1 releasing in the next 2 days, that will have the fix as well. In order to see the fixed behavior customer should have both desktop and service bits with the fix.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu