Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report Usage Metrics Not Updating Since Oct 2nd

The Report Usage Metrics have not been updated since October 2nd, 2018 across all Power BI Reports that I manage.  Are there any known issues reported at this time or corrective actions that can be taken to resolve?

Comments
mahimabedi
Responsive Resident

Facing the same issue, no metrics after 10/7 also some users are missing. An ETA will be helpful.

cmihiripenna
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue.

no updates since 06/10/2018

power bi usage.png

hftrc001
Advocate I

I'm having the same issue across all reports - user metrics not updating since Oct 3rd.  When do we expect this issue to be resolved?

MWinter225
Advocate IV

I opened a ticket with PBI and they said they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. Perfectly vague! 

sharath459
Frequent Visitor

Its working again now. I see numbers for Oct 13th. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I have created a separate CRI: 87880073 to request dedicated support from PG team. Will update here once I get any new information. 

If your issue is very urgent, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get faster help.  

Support Ticket.gif

Thank you for your understanding and support. 🙂

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

tvav
Advocate I

It seems to be working now.  I have Usage Statistics for PBI reports starting as of 10/14/2018.

Of course, no data or logs for 10/03 to 10/13.  I hope it does not happen again

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

I still don't have any stats after 10/3.  Do many of you have stats again beginning 10/13 or 10/14?

Eric_at_ETN
Regular Visitor

Same issue here.  Usage metrics haven't updated since 10/2/2018.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

PG team are investigating this issue. You can keep an eye on the status of this issue in Support site: 

w1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu