Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Report Usage Metrics Not Updating Since Oct 2nd

The Report Usage Metrics have not been updated since October 2nd, 2018 across all Power BI Reports that I manage.  Are there any known issues reported at this time or corrective actions that can be taken to resolve?

Comments
martinjager
Regular Visitor

Same here since Oct 3rd

justinh
Advocate IV

I have the exact same situation here. No "ViewsCount", "ViewersCount"  since October 2nd, yet the dates are still there. 

2018-10-09 10_08_01-Usage Reports - Power BI Desktop.png

dmmeissner
Regular Visitor

Another here.  Last date with User Metrics is 10/2 on all reports across various workspaces.

gracef
Regular Visitor

Same here. Got no data after Oct 2nd. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I found the same issue already reported internally: CRI 87051345. PG team needs detail information to investigate this issue, please share below information: 

1. Issued usage metrics report URL

2. Dashboard or report URL which is tracked by usage metrics report

3. Tenant ID and Power BI cluster.

You can send these information to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

MarkSL
Helper V

I was just about to raise this same query on the forum.  My last usage stats are from 3rd October 2018.  Does the status change to Accepted mean that it is being worked on?

Would be nice if someone from Support could officially say that it is being worked on.  The status pages does not refer to the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too would like to know when this will be corrected. I have reports that don't show any activity and I know they are being viewed. And to be a week behind in publishing usage makes life difficult.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am having a similar problem with my organisational reports as well. The user metrics stopped updating from 7th of October 2018. I have also noticed that certain users who have been looking at the reports are not appearing on the usage metrics reports.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Thank you for your information. I found the same issue already reported internally: CRI 85710868, 86604230.

Please ensure that the user is not running an ad blocker. If they are using an ad blocker, disable it and clear the browser's cache.

If the user is not using an ad blocker, please ensure that they do not have any firewall rules that would be preventing access to https://dc.services.visualstudio.com.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu