Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Relative Date Slicer: Can't Click on Slicer Options

When I create a Relative Date Slicer on Power BI Desktop it works, i.e. if I click on the drop down for Last / Next / This I can choose something.  When I publish that and access the report via my browser, while I can click on the drop and and see the value, I cannot select Last / Next / This.  The same applies to the drop down for Weeks / Months / etc.

Desktop slicer: this worksDesktop slicer: this worksOnline slicer: this doesn't allow mouse click selectionOnline slicer: this doesn't allow mouse click selection

My current workaround is to click in the numeric field in the middle, tab backwards and forwards between drop downs, and use Alt + down then the arrow keys to select what I need.  Well, that and remove them from reports because explaining that to users is a waste of time.

My Power BI desktop version is: 2.59.5135.601 64-bit (June 2018) (not that this probably matters as the drop downs work on Desktop).

The Power BI online version this is happening on is: 13.0.6700.151

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Steve_Bedford @Anonymous ,

The issue has been fixed. Please check it on your side.

Regards,
Lydia