Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Relative Date Last 1 Calendar Month Not Working

Hi
I have found this morning that my date slicer that is set to Last 1 Calendar Month is no longer working. I have a Date table and it is using a Min and Max value of a tables timestamp column which is date only, no time values.

At the time of this post it was 01/12/2022 (dd/mm/yyyy). So the slicer should be showing a date range of 01/11/2022 - 30/11/2022 (dd/mm/yyyy)

If I choose This Month it shows the correct date range (November).

While typing this post I refreshed the BI file and it has now changed to the correct date range since 11.00am. So it is using UTC time. I'm in Australia with daylight savings at the moment.

I haven't seen this issue before and was wondering if there may have been an update to BI Desktop in the background recently that has caused the issue?

Thanks

Hi @MarkWill ,

Please provide your version , is this tested  on the latest version of Power BI Desktop?
Is the problem only on this one report? Have you tried it on Power BI Service to see if it is affected?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @MarkWill ,

Please provide your version , is this tested  on the latest version of Power BI Desktop?
Is the problem only on this one report? Have you tried it on Power BI Service to see if it is affected?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

MarkWill
Frequent Visitor

Hi Caitlyn,

The version I am using is Version: 2.111.590.0 64-bit (November 2022), I have the Windows app store version so it updates automatically, I believe. It was with other reports as well.

I don't use the Service. 

Thanks Mark