Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refreshing error

Dear community,

Probably someone of you can made clarification on the problem: I'm loading 2 quieries (same data but for different years), then for previous year quiery I turn off "Include in report refresh" and turn off "Enable load" and append this query to current year data. As a result I want Power BI to stop refreshing previous year when I push refresh button for current year, but still see that PBI refreshing all data and it takes significant range of time. Can you pls advice why and what can I do to refresh only current year data?  

Thank in advance!

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Lyudmila ,

Do you click refresh button in Report view/Data view of Power BI Desktop or click refresh preview button in Query Editor of Power BI Desktop?

When I turn off "Enable Load" button for previous year, I am unable to reproduce your issue when I click refresh button in Report view/Data view of Power BI Desktop. Could you please post screenshot about your setting here and share screenshot about pop-up window of refresh?

Regards,
Lyida

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info