Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refresh schedule failures

Recently we are continously facing this issue:

Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}

I have changed timeout time in data gateway config file and reduced the data load but they all do not work.

Anyone has suggestions, please?

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're also experiencing refresh issues, with a very similar looking error.  Does anyone have suggestions on fixing it, or know if Microsoft is aware of the issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

We have similar issue since last Friday. Any updates about this?

Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
farendt
Advocate II

Having the same refresh error ("DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError") on a handful of reports since last Friday (2020-03-20). Seems to always affect a different report, so rather random.

drum1010
Advocate II

same issue for us this morning...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to fix this error on my end by reentering in my windows credential in the gateway settings and trying to refresh again. My wifi was also not as strong so I was timing out as well. Hope this helps.

rsaldanha
Frequent Visitor

same issue here...

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Please test again on your side. If the issue still occurs, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu

tyw214
Helper I

Hello Everyone, I am also experiencing this exact same issue. Since yesterday afternoon. It was only limited to certain reports, but now it's occuring accross more datasets in our organization.

tyw214
Helper I

i want to add, the same dataset refresh fine locally on my computer, but not on the service side.

johanjsc
Helper I

We too have the same issue. Not able to delete and re-upload the dataset as it is used by multiple reports

and dashboards in mutliple Workspaces.

The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Cluster URIWABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net