Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refresh schedule failures

Recently we are continously facing this issue:

Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}

I have changed timeout time in data gateway config file and reduced the data load but they all do not work.

Anyone has suggestions, please?

Comments
miraglia
Advocate I

ok thanks. If you like we can setup a teamviewer session in order to help you. on my site there is at the bottom a button Start Teamviewer Support. It works withouth any installation. I should be available on Monday or Tuesday next week. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Has anyone got any solution yet? I'm  having the same error after trying multiple times and tried almost everything.

It would be great if anyone could help me out.

@Anonymous @miraglia 

miraglia
Advocate I

I can help you. Just download the support button on miraglia-bi.com a t the bottom. This Firday 5th March i am available Zurich timezone.

waleedfazal

Try deleting the oline dashboards (not reports) and refreshing subsequently.

Hopefully it will work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@waleedfazal there are no dashboards yet. So, I guess that won't work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miraglia Any chance we can reschedule?

miraglia
Advocate I

I am available today... Just start the Teamviewer Support on my Website...... Download and run (withouth installation). miraglia-bi.com

Mr-Jitendra
Regular Visitor

Did anyone get a solution for this issue? 
I am facing the same error -

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}

reevet
Regular Visitor

@Mr-Jitendra Yes we did. Turns out we had to migrate our gateway cluster to new servers with a larger pipeline to the internet. Our old cluster was sitting on servers with a 10gb pipeline to the internet. The new cluster has a 100 gb pipeline to the internet