Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refresh icon/status for datasets in deployment pipelines no longer shows.

When refreshing a dataset in a deployment pipeline (or clicking refresh all), the refresh icon no longer shows next to each dataset that is currently refreshing. You are only able to see the status for the entire pipeline. A few weeks ago, you would be able to see the refresh status for each dataset. This seems to be a regression in previous functionality.

JoshRodgers_2-1639415517156.png

Try to clear the broswer cache or re-install Edge to check it, looks like it was not a common issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test.

Currently when click the refresh button in deployment pipeline, it would also show the dataset refresh status:

vyingjl_0-1639449018364.png

Whether it could be a temporary issue that you can check it again in other time ranges.

Best Regards,

JoshRodgers
Regular Visitor

This seems to be an issue on Microsoft Edge only. I tried it on Chrome and I can see the dataset refresh status.

Here are my browser versions if that helps:

Edge: Version 96.0.1054.53 (Official build) (64-bit)

Chrome: Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

v-yingjl
Community Support

I have tested on Edge browser with the same version but it works fine as I previous post.

Have you tried to use the Inprivate mode of Edge to check it?

Best Regards,

JoshRodgers
Regular Visitor

I just tried using inprivate mode on Edge and still cannot see the refresh status.

v-yingjl
Community Support

Try to clear the broswer cache or re-install Edge to check it, looks like it was not a common issue.

Best Regards,

JoshRodgers
Regular Visitor

I have tried both of those and still cannot see the status.