Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refresh failing in the Service and not in the Desktop

Hello, 

I have a dataset on which we currently changed some of its datasource connections to one OneDrive folder to another one. After that, I am able to refresh it on the desktop but when I publish it and try to validate the credentials in the Service I get the following error because it still tries to access the old location of the inexistent One Drive folder at the moment. It is annoying because we have tripled checked that everything is changed for all tables, especifically for the one of "Study_Language" mentioned in the error.

Could it be a bug? Are we missing something?

Last refresh failed: Fri Jun 12 2020 09:07:33 GMT+0200 (Central European Summer Time)
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.Hide details

Data source error:{"error":{"code":"DMTS_OAuthTokenRefreshFailedError","pbi.error":{"code":"DMTS_OAuthTokenRefreshFailedError","parameters":{"ConnectionDetails":"{\"kind\":\"Web\",\"path\":\ https://esleducation-my.sharepoint.com/personal/.   ..... Table: Study_Language
Cluster URI:WABI-WEST-EUROPE-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:0d631726-d623-4588-8fd4-d5aecc24e3e0
Request ID:6b58911a-b5d6-75a6-a545-a723392dcb69
Time:2020-06-12 07:07:33Z
Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous 

You may take a look at Tools for troubleshooting refresh issues and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@