Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refresh errors

This morning refreshes were normal. Starting at 9 am EST all refreshes are failing citing file not found. Nothing has changed and some of these refreshed prior to the issue successfully. When I look at the failure details my sources seem to have acquired and extra backslash in the string but it is not in my model. Is there a rolling issue?
 "error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Could not find file '\\\\kt-fs01\\OfficeShare\\kcantor\\Vendor Team Responsibility List.xlsx'."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"\\\\kt-fs01\\OfficeShare\\kcantor\\Vendor Team Responsibility List.xlsx"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Assigned Vendors.

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi  @kcantor 

From the code, we couldn't see the reason for it.

If you could download this report and try to refresh this report in power bi desktop, and also check the query in power query to which step has this error.

Regards,

Lin

kcantor
Community Champion

The model would refresh fine. This seems to have resolved on its own by 6 pm. 

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi @kcantor 

It's pleasant that it works well again. 😁 it should be a temporary problem.

Regards,

Lin