Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refresh data problem

Problem:

Hello, I wish you could help me with this problem. I have a report in power BI web and it is programmed by a schedule to update the information, when performing the update on certain days it works well but on other days it does not work, that is, it marks an error as the following:

{"error": {"code": "DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError", "pbi.error": {"code": "DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError", "parameters": {}, "details": [{"code": "DM_Errortail "detail": {"type": 1, "value": "- 2147467259"}}, {"code": "DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage", "detail": {"type": 1, "value": "Microsoft Db2 Client : Non-negative number required. \ R \ nParameter name: count SQLSTATE = HY000 SQLCODE = -343 "}}, {" code ":" DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult "," detail ": {" type ": 1," value ":" -2147467259 "}}, {" code ":" Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason "," detail ": {" type ": 1," value ":" DataSource.Error "}}]," exceptionCulprit " : 1}}} Table: Mexico Receivable Accounts.

As I tell you, this error only happens certain days at the most that I have seen two days skipped or the other days it works well, if you update the information.

my question is why is this error, if it has a solution or is it necessary to make the report again, the data source we use is from DB2.

Thank you

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Fercast19 ,

I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao