Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refresh Failing - Processing errorInvalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed

A few days ago i started getting:

• Processing errorInvalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
  • Cluster URIWABI-US-EAST2-C-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • Activity IDe14f915c-c705-4a0b-9b9b-41bb0a1c2942
  • Request ID4f0096bb-b96e-4b66-ad5b-1bf3699daff8
  • Time2022-03-22 08:17:58Z

specifically using the Microsoft.Consumption/reservationTransactions link.

I have two other consumption reservation links that are working fine.

Obviously this has broken my report as it has not been able to refresh successfully for 3 days now.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Any ideas on how to fix it?

If this issue is urgent for you, we suggest that you can create a support ticket here at the end of the support page for further fast help due to community limitation.

vyingjl_0-1648456579172.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

If this issue happened in the Premium workspace, perhaps there may be too much memory consumption for the Capacity which had been sumbited previously(ICM: 212156135), you can check the capacity metircs to confirm.

When there is the memory consumption indeed, it could be caused by many run away queries.

Best Regards,

cgreenholt
Advocate I

Thanks for your reply.

This is not running within a premium node.

The thing is, this has been refreshing successfully every day for at least 2 months and there were no changes made.

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

If this issue is urgent for you, we suggest that you can create a support ticket here at the end of the support page for further fast help due to community limitation.

vyingjl_0-1648456579172.png

Best Regards,

cgreenholt
Advocate I

I had created a support ticket this past Thursday and requested it as a B priority. I asked to be contacted by email. I received one email stating they tried to call me. I replied to that and got nothing back. Then I got an email on Friday morning from another person altogether about needing to be global admin, etc... which I had already stated I am, and I had already explained all the things I have already attempted in the original ticket. It was like they had not read the ticket. Now it is Monday and I have not been contacted at all since that Friday morning email. Very frustrated with MS support for this and many other tickets we've opened in the past for other products. Sorry to vent.