Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Recent PBI Service Update: Visual Titles now have white frame and are taller; info below is squished

Anyone else experiencing this?  The formatting of the visual titles in my report was all good.

Now it is not good any more.  There are white frames around the Titles making them taller.  Plus, even without these white frames, the Titles themselves are taller.  This is causing the information below (i.e. Card Data Labels) to be crammed/squished.  The Cards now look mediocre and the Slicer looks terrible.

There was some Power BI Service update late last week that caused this.  Below snapshots show BEFORE and AFTER.  Such a small change is causing basically all the cards in all my reports to look squished and not good.Power BI update is now causing visual titles to be crammed.jpg

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@vsmurli 

To check the latest status for this known issue, you may keep an eye on the Awareness.

Power BI customers may experience inconsistencies in report visuals, such as overlapping/misaligned content or truncated text. Engineers have identified the root cause and an estimated time to mitigate will be provided shortly.

phodges
Frequent Visitor

I have been experiencing the same thing. This is what it looks like now, the part outlined in red should have boxes similar to what is above it.

phodges_0-1631903068367.png

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@vsmurli 

Engineering team have fixed the issue. You may check it again.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am still experiencing the same issues, despite emptying the cache:

Desktop version

Screenshot 2021-09-22 171145.png

Published version

Screenshot 2021-09-22 171157.png